Department G: RABBITS & CAVIES
Superintendents: Jacob Mueller 507-481-7501, Steffanie Stundahl 507-440-4328
Judge: TBDEntry Fee: $2.00 Single rabbit and $2.00 Meat Pen
Entries close: August 5th. Limited space is available
Arrival time: Wednesday, by 7:00 pm
Judging: Thursday, 8:00 am
Release: Sunday 4:00 pm Mail entries to:Steffanie Stundahl, 507 8th Ave SE, Austin, MN 55912 or email to email@example.comThe Mower County Fair, being members of the American
Rabbit Breeders Association, take pleasure in announcing
the 64th Annual Rabbit show, ARBA Sanctioned, held in
conjunction with the Mower County Fair. This show will
governed by ARBA rules. All awards will be awarded strictly in accordance with the American Standard of perfection.General Rules:
- All exhibitors must feed their own rabbits and if they are not able to be there to feed them they should talk to the superintendent to make arrangements.
- All rabbits must be legibly and permanently tattooed in the left ear.
- Only purebred rabbits may be in the exhibition area.
- No rabbit will be awarded a first place unless worthy of same in the judge’s opinion.
- No rabbits sold until they are judged.
- “For Sale” signs on cage cards only
- Early withdrawal of rabbits results in loss of premiums and awards.
- Cavy care and cages provided by owners.
- Payment required with entry.
1st $2.75 2nd $2.00 3rd $1.50
If only one in class, the premium is $2.00
1. Awards given for BOB and BOS in sanctioned breeds only.
2. BIS and Reserved selection made from all breeds shown. Ribbons 1st through 3rd.
Open class memorial traveling trophy in honor of
Gerald Gorman for B.I.S
RABBIT BREEDERS ASSOCIATION NATIONAL CONVENTION SANCTIONED SHOW: Louisville KY October 5th - October 11, 2023
MEMBERSHIP DUES: ADULT: $20 PER YEAR, 3 YEARS $50, YOUTH $12 PER YEAR 3 YRS $30, HUSBAND/WIFE: $30 PER YEAR, 3YRS $75, SINGLE ADULT FAMILY: $20 PLUS $5 PER YOUTH PER YEAR, 3 YRS $50 PLUS $10 PER YOUTH. HUSBAND/WIFE FAMILY: $30 PLUS $5 PER YOUTH PER YEAR, 3 YRS $75 PLUS $10 PER YOUTH